This style is very quick and easy! I love styles like this, that can be worn for a few days. I don't have to worry about my ends or any real stress on my hair. Next time I will be detangling and ponytailing it while still in the shower because my hair does not like it any other way!
- Start off with detangled and conditioned hair.
- Section off bang area.
- Put the rest of hair into a ponytail.
- Twist bang area keeping the twist close to the part.
- Twist ponytail into several individual twists.
- Tuck ends of each twist under and pin to hold in place.
- Apply gel and or scarf to keep hair smooth.