Thinking Out Loud
- Ive been thinking about adding MN back into my regimen somehow. I have been reading up on it and have seen that others have also experienced shedding with it.
- When I used it before I used a tiny bit of it and saw an inch for that month.
- Since I bought like 5 tubes of it and I dont like wasting stuff, I am thinking I might have used too much last time and next time I should mix it so I wont go overboard and use too much.
- I am not going to do this while I am braided up, because I want to be able to see the effect it will have on my hair.
- I'm not completely sure if I should do this with the MN that I have, because it might have been the other ingredients in the product that caused my shedding...
- Also.. not sure if I am actually going to do this.. hence the reason why this is posted in my TOLT. :)
- Next year I am going to add Ener-G and Marine Collagen to my vitamin regimen.
- I am also going to re-up on my B complex, Pantothenic Acid, and maybe Silica.
- I am not completely sure if Silica actually made a big difference in my hair. But I am sure that the B-vits all help a lot.
- I am also going to start juicing daily again and doing protein shakes daily. My body loves this.
- My little lady pretends she doesn't like things when she secretly does.... and she's greedy.
- And she slaps my arm when I type things about her.. Like right now... Ouch!!!