Thinking Out Loud
- The Crochet Braids are holding up great, after I hit them with the scissors.
- With a little neglect because of our loss of Dawnyele over the weekend, I haven't been doing anything to it. I could see how easily matted and tangled it could get.
- Even though I have not had these in for a month yet, I am itching to take them out and do something different.
- I get hair bored very fast and very easily.
- I have been doing the coffee to the scalp and I actually like the way it feels.
- I ended up tossing the last coffee mix I made. Definitely needed a preservative.
- My favorite shows playing now are The Voice, Grimm, Homeland, The Walking Dead, and Revolution.
- Of course The Walking Dead and Homeland are top 2.
- I am NEVER using MAC foundations again.. After months I got my skin looking great and the second I apply my ProLongwear I look jacked up again...
- Now working on getting rid of it. Actually not taking pics because of that. It looks really bad.
- Just got finished reading Breed by Chris Novack... Eehhh... Don't waste your time.
- I have yet to start reading 50 Shades of Grey... Don't even ask why.
- I realize that I have a really short attention span.. Not cool. lol
- I have a problem with people who try to compare one persons situation to someone else's in an attempt to make their point seem valid. Its BS. You cant compare people like that.
- My nails are holding up great, but I'll need a fill soon
- Its very difficult to get back in the swing of things without my friend Dawn around.