Thinking Out Loud
- I think I want to go BLONDE(ish) for one of my next hairstyles!! :D
- I like playing with color... and have not worn blond hair yet.
- I absolutely loves me crochet braids!!
- So I did my protein treatment, that means next is a Henna treatment!
- Going to do my henna as soon as I take out the crochet braids.
- Then, 2 weeks after that I will be doing my clear rinse.
- I love doing clear rinses over Henna. The henna warms up the color and the rinse gives it that Shine! That Bling!!
- I want to try kanekalon bulk hair on one of my next crochet braid styles. It looks so natural!
- I hope that my hair grows out ok, and the damn shedding and BKT breakage issues go away.
- I went over everything that I did this year and am cutting out all the things that caused problems, so I should be good.
- Vitamins give me facial hair... eww
- Eyebrows growing like crazy along with chin hairs... smh.
- I have to pluck way too often.
- Do a rollerset after this set of crochet braids!!
- Need to do comparison pics to access thinning & growth.
- Every time I put on foundation I break out. My skin has been looking really good lately from the vits and I hate to mess that up.
- I need to come up with a method that will keep the acne at bay so I can do makeup like I used to.
- My skin has a love/hate relationship with Salcylic Acid.
- I still love Harry Potter! I watch all the films whenever they come on. :)
- I kind of have a mini crush(ok, a big one) on Daniel Radcliffe... I hate to admit it because of the age difference... lol #pedophile
- I love Severus Snape !!!
- TMI but, every time I wear heels I have to stuff cotton under my toenail to keep it from cutting into my skin. Does anyone else have this problem? eww...
- I have something to announce that I am super excited about. But I have to wait for a little bit, so that everything is in place. :)
- Since I am kind of a perfectionist, I hate doing things half assed... That may be my best quality but at the same time it could be what stops me from doing and achieving certain things.