Thinking Out LoudHair
- I want a new Flexi8 clip. I lost all the others I had. :( I used to love those things.
- I'm thinking instead of doing all the rinses separate, combine them all! Tea, Honey, ACV, and a little Ayurvedic powders mixed together to make a great rinse that I can use after DCing.
- I have some serious Hair Anorexia going on currently. Me no likey...
- The Baby Hair Syndrome makes the ends of my hair look and feel 10x thinner than they may really be.
- But I am happy to have the baby hair because that means that all the hair that fell out from Mirena is finally growing back!! Thanks to the Vits!!
- Buy a Heutiful Hair steamer (or knock off similar to) in the near future!
- I'm thinking Crochet braids will be my next couple protective styles.
- With some nice curly bulk hair that should look awesome!
- I actually have no issues with smelling like burnt coffee! Strange as that may seem.
- My coffee mix seems to be helping, although it may be a little early, when I detangled it seemed less hair fell out.
- I'm doing very small slight trims for now and then 8 months from now I plan on doing 1/2-1" cuts monthly until the ends thicken backup the way I want them too.
- I think its weird that my hair has broken at the ends more from the BKT than they ever have from a relaxer.
- I will never understand why some people lie and try to make things seem like it is so much more than it really is. Just be honest and be real with yourself, because in the end you will reap what you sow.
- I have a problem with the fact that I have been claiming "single" for a good 6+ years now and I have not met one single man who really makes me want to upgrade that status...
- Last weekend was so full of drama it was ridiculous hopefully this weekend is better.
- I totally gave myself a self induced freak out at the expense of my children's father... SMH Hilarious story!! I would totally post if anyone wanted to hear about it.
- Throwback picture above!! Oh snap!!
- I'm going to start reading the 50 shades of grey series. Staring at the book as I type..