I stop and talk briefly about the shedding and birth control situation, somewhere in the middle. This was in the beginning when my hair was still crazy thick. *sigh*
My hair is as you can see, still recovering. The thickness is slowly coming back. I have had, what I call baby hair syndrome or halo hair, for a long time.
Slowly, but surely I will make it back to the crazy thick long hair I had long ago...
LOL. Its funny that I talk about it like it is some crazy myth. From all the hairloss I have experienced in my life time, it sure seems like it. But in the end, I'm sure I will make it back and you will see me whipping my hair around on youtube more often, just because... :D
Here is how I keep this style up everyday.
Braided Bun Regimen
- Cowash every other day, when I dont cowash I spray with a water/conditioner/oil mix.
- Detangle with denman brush when cowashing to remove any shed hair.
- Use conditioner as a leave- in and add a little evoo or castor oil on top.
- Smooth down edges with Eco Styler gel.
- Cover with scarf to smooth and airdry.
I love this style because it is simple, quick, and it really helps to keep the hair nice and tangle free, as well as retaining growth. Its nothing flashy but I remember doing this on days when I didnt feel like wearing a baggy ponytail or any other style.
I'm wearing it now because it is so simple, I can just throw it in and go!
Hope you find my blog to be informative and helpful! TTYL!